Kyle and I decided to get hitched, then we came to the sharp realization that we are, by definition, poor. To fix the problem, we did what every frugal individual does when short on cash--we donated bodily fluids. Wait wait wait! Before you jump to conclusions, let me clarify: we selflessly donated our plasma to save another life (and for the $20 they paid us). Unfortunately, Kyle's arm decided it didn't appreciate a 16-Guage needle slicing its vein open and it swelled up all huge-like so he wasn't able to donate more than a vile. They still compensated him tho :) I donated a whole PINT! Since that helped me meet my bi-weekly weight loss goal, we decided to celebrate by attempting to "Clean the Sink" at Angie's (da da daaaaaaaaa scary music). For anyone who lives or has ever lived in Cache Valley, you know what this means....1 gallon of ice cream, strawberries, oreos, reeses, chocolate, caramel, etc etc. Our challenge is to finish it; the waitress' challenge is to make it large enough that we can't. Bring it ON!!!!!! We knew what we were up against so we called in the recruits: Matt, Jacki, Jordan, and Patrick. After we decided we could handle 2 sinks (we're super smart like that) Jordan and Patrick frantically started callin for more support. To their terrified cries for help came their one true rescue, their knight in shining T-shirt armor, James. Check out our documentation of the life-threatening adventure:
James, Jordan, and Patrick making a serious dent
Matt needed extra room in his belly so he stood up
Kyle's "I'm HardCORE" look :P
We're getting closer....
Now all three of them need more room...notice the hand gestures, I bet you can't tell what they're talkin' about hahaha
WE DID IT!!! This should be our Christmas card for next year...
5 text messages to highly motivated individuals - $0.502 Sinks at Angie's Restaurant - $21.98
The PRIDE and bragging rights of Cleaning The Sink- "runs" for a week
Soooooooo worth it!!!
Optimistically Optimistic
4 What You Think:
Good luck with the runs all week! Ha ha that is so funny! Ross donates plasma too. Its his "gun fund." Yet he can't stand having money to burn so it gets spent on other things. Your new wedding colors will be beautiful! I am so excited for you!!!
You know they give you the sink so that after you finish you can barf in it!!!
Hi Megan! This is Stephanie's sister, Celeste. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your engagements!!! We hope that everything goes well for you!
I love the picture of you and Kyle with the bumper sticker, it is so funny!
Post a Comment