Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here's a little sneak peak of our pics :) We canceled our trip to St. George for wedding pics but then last minute Kyle and I decided we needed a break from the snow in Logan so we ran down to see my family in Panguitch. I just happened to pack my dress....hehehe So we talked the fam damily into journeying over to St. George, aka Utah's land of verrrry green (but fake) grass, blue skies, and PALM TREES! With the amazing shutter skills of Cindy Bangerter (mom), LaVenda Moore (Mima), and Lisa Carson (lil sis-in-law-kinda), management skills of Kristine Carter (auntie)and Stephanie Bangerter (prego sissy-in-law), and our prop boy Tyrell Bangerter (bro) we pulled off some great shots I think! Oh yes...let's not forget our fan club which consisted of my daddy, Kevin and my uncle Alan Carter. It was quite the experience. Especially trying to fit my poofy dress in the back seat of the truck! I do believe a good time was had by all. Here's some goofy ones that just might make the cut and be on the invitations :)

6 What You Think:

Lil Mama Crafts said...

heheheheheheheheh it was even more fun than she made it out to be!!!

Ross and Briar said...

Love them! Especially the one just under the text! Can't wait to see them all.

Tara's Cakes said...

Hey I would love to come. Here is my e-mail address tarasanders@gmail.com i don't want to put my address on here so if you could e-mail me I will send it back to you. Thanks, Congratulation!!!!

Lisa said...

I totally am going to go out in photography after that, and just show them your pictures and be like yes i took that. You have to go look at mine I posted some too! lisamariecarson@blogspot.com. It was lots of fun!

Lisa said...

yes you can. lol... why thank you. I really had lots of fun! I really do want to take pictures professionally so I just keep practicing. lol... ya I would totally want to that'd be lots of fun!

Gardiners said...

Megan, the pics are great. You look beautiful. It seems like you two have a lot of fun together. Good luck over the next month, enjoy it, it will fly by.