This Easter weekend Kyle and I decided to take a trip south to see family and to....get more family?! You betcha! We ADOPTED!!!!! He's a little hairier than most (and yes I checked, he is short hair thankyouverymuch!) but he is just as lovable as any! He is a purebred Weimaraner. (Please refer to THIS post in case that doesn't sound familiar...)We've decided to name him Trigger and he has been such an awesome little guy so
far. He sleeps through the night with only a whimper if he needs to go potty--which he only does outside on the grass! He loves sleeping in his crate and wherever his puffy green bed goes, he goes! Trigger gives the BEST kisses and he really likes to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy too. Our house has chew toys scattered all over which is good because he's a chewer. He got to meet all his cousins on the road trip but I think his favorite is Ted (Kelly & Ash's little man). They had a great time wrestling, running, and chewing on toys at Gramma Peggy's house :) I know Trigger is excited to go visit Aunt Emily and Uncle Travis again soon so he can play with Setti. Uncle Travis even offered to help teach Trigger how to be a ferocious hunter! We are definitely planning some play-dates in Salt Lake soon!
Here are some pictures of our First Family Trip:
Trigger and I went to his first Vet checkup today and we are happy to announce that he is healthy and happy as can be! Kyle and I are so glad we made this decision, although we didn't quite get stamps of approval from some....which is funny because we never asked! Most of our family was very supportive and others chose to make unnecessary comments. But Kyle and I are happy and so is our little Trigger--which is all that really matters anyway! The not-so-favorite events of the weekend reminded me of a little lesson we all could learn from this little guy.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Snuggles and Kisses and lots of Potty Breaks
Posted by Lil Mama Crafts at 1:26 PM
Labels: First Family Trip, puppy, Trigger, weimaraner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 What You Think:
OO I wanna come see your dog Megan how cute :)
He's so cute! Bring him over to play soon! (ps....definitely a good decision!)
Megan! You look SO cute in all of these pictures. Also, your puppy looks so adorable. I'm glad to see that you are loving your new little addition to the family!
Be nice Meg! Your family still loves you! And we certainly enjoyed the visit. *Hugs*
BTW- I really like that picture of you when you're giving T a bath...you look so natural in it...I like it.
Haha oh my i love reading about you two! Haha i really thought you adopted.. a kid. lol!!! You two are so dang cute!
He is so cute!!! Sounds like he is a good dog too- you're lucky, not all puppies are that good. Call me when you want to scrapbook.
Post a Comment