Can I just say how thankful I am for my Dearest Husband (hereafter to be referred to as DH)?! This loving, sweet, awesome, sexy, talented, trustworthy, and devoted man treats me like I am a Princess :) I quite enjoy it! These are the events that took place today:
7:55 I awake to some FABULOUS smells....I fake myself back to sleep
8:00 Kyle (dearest husband aka DH) wakes me up "Breakfast is ready sweetheart"
8:03 I'm too warm to move so DH gets me dressed in sweats and a long t-shirt--with absolutely no effort from me
8:10 I stumble into the Kitchen to waffles topped with strawberries and banana slices YUM!
8:45 DH lays out my church clothes because I'm still getting ready (this is after he hand washes the dishes from breakfast)
9-11 Church (we totally skipped out early hehe)
11:30 DH offers up a massage after I bake him fresh baked cookies
11:33 DH gives in and massages my feet because I out-stubborn him :)
11:40 DH keeps massaging my tootsies because I beg
11:50 DH gives up and heads into the kitchen (I was preoccupied with some AWESOME crafty DIY ideas)
12:45 My senses manage to tear me away from my obsession and I wander into the kitchen to where DH has whipped up a tastebud tantalizing soup he refers to as "Cheesy Potato Broccoli Peas Chicken Carrot Onion Yumminess"
One of the perks of having a DH who loves to cook and experiment?? I get to be the Taste Tester!!! It should be disclosed that I have been taking 30 second breaks every 2 minutes to taste the soup throughout the duration of this blog post. Yes, it is still just as yummy!!
Seriously, did I SCORE marrying this man or what?! Oh goodness I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!! Don't worry, I'll be posting the recipe for "Cheesy Potato Broccoli Peas Carrot Onion Yumminess" after I down a bowl and take some fabulously set-up pictures of the steaming-heaven-in-a-bowl!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I love when this man COOKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 What You Think:
Thanks Kyle! I made dinner tonight and thought I scored some good points. I'm hiding the laptop for a few days to cash in my points before Jacki reads this post and takes my points away!!!!
WOW sounds like someone is spoiled more than she should be. He is good to you, now you need to get him back.
Seriously impressed that Kyle now knows how to make something edible...News to me! :) Love you bro!
Can someone say SPOILED?!?! :D But you have every right to be once in a while. Just remember to dish it back when he least expects! LOL
I'm so happy for you BTW!!!
What you going to do to return the favor?
Where did you find him? I want one :)
LOVE that when I read your blog I hear your voice in my head. It makes me smile!
Post a Comment