Sunday, November 29, 2009

Girl's Night Out...New Moon Style

So I'm a little late getting this post up due to our camera cord disappearing...oopsy. I heard from my friend Aubrey a few months back that I could get tickets to the midnight premiere of NewMoon (for those of you who are so far out of the loop that the title New Moon doesn't send shockwaves of utter joy and excitement down your spine, it's the second movie in the Twilight series. One word....addictive!) so I decided to get some tickets and Holly, Emily, and I have been counting down the days for about 4 months now! Our fabulous night finally arrived and it was everything we had hoped for and MORE :) I hopped in Holly's car and we sped down the road to Salt Lake. After getting lost because we are not smart enough to follow directions (hehe oops) we made it to Emily's new home. We chatted for awhile then grabbed some Jimmy Johns and cruised over to The Gateway. It was PACKED with crazed-out fans and I'm confident when I tell you that 99.8% of them were women...imagine that! We walked into our theatre and saw the most GORGEOUS vampire :P He asked us if we would let him take pictures with us because we were all lookin' Smokin' Hot *lick finger, stick to hip and insert sizzle noise* We of course obliged him and then we met up with my girlies from high school. They were giving away prizes and Holly ended up winning some New Moon candy hearts. We had a lot of fun and the movie was SOOOOOOOOO good! We're already planning our next adventure for June when Eclipse comes out!

5 What You Think:

Tiffani said...

How fun!!!

Holly said...

Love love it! I'm taking you pictures and putting them on my blog!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous. I havent seen new moon yet. I want to way bad! It was good to see you this weekend sis. Love ya

Leslie said...

Yes, yes, the wonders and fun of a night out with the girls, some vampires and werewolves! The "Oowws" and "aaahhh" of hunky, bare, male-chests on the big screen. Some popcorn, soda, and chocolate.... life doesn't get better than that, does it? AWESOME! Just wished we'd seen each other there!

Stephanie said...

nice video